Welcome to TANZANIA, the largest East African country, home of the Ngorongoro Crater, the most unique ecosystem on Earth; the sensational Serengeti Plains, scenario of the breathtaking migration of over a million wildebeest in a desperate struggle for survival; and the soda waters of Lake Manyara, tinted sugar pink by myriads of flamingos…
- Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge, the only Lodge located on the very edge of the breathtaking escarpment of Lake Manyara National Park, affording magnificent views down across the Lake.
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge, perched on the rim of the crater at 7,500 feet above sea level, providing vertiginous views plunging down into the crater floor.
- Seronera Wildlife Lodge, strategically located in the heart of the Serengeti, one of the most important spots of Serengeti National Park, where you can witness an actual kill in the flesh, and where all game drives and balloon safaris take place.
- Lobo Wildlife Lodge, the most romantic safari lodge in East Africa, remotely located in the north of Serengeti National Park, on the migration route, hidden within giant volcanic rocks and providing an unrivalled bird's-eye perspective of the migration.
- Zanzibar Safari Club, idyllically located on the shores of the Indian Ocean, in Uroa on the Eastern Coast of the island , only 35 km from Stone Town. It is a unique place to experience both the rich culture of the Spice Island and the idyllic palm-fringed Ocean, a peaceful oasis where you will be thoroughly pampered.
- Changuu Private Island Paradise (Prison Island), one of Zanzibar’s best known attractions; this exclusive island lies 3½ miles to the northwest of Zanzibars Stone Town. Prison Island is a place to relax and a jailhouse that rocks!
- Bawe Private Island, your dream island – a slice of happiness just 25 minutes dhow ride from the spice island of Zanzibar. Bawe offers the ultimate in beauty and seclusion: a truly unique experience.Get soaked by a wild and unforgettable Safari Experience with Hotels & Lodges (T) Ltd.